Sunday, October 12, 2008

I guess I'm not very good at this!!

As I wait for some laundry to finish in the dryer...

Well...it was a good idea when I started it, but this little project was definately put on the back burner. However, I am hoping to do better with it from this point on :) We'll see how that goes.

DH and I are very focused on our upcoming trip to Disney. Next week will start the 50 day countdown! Holy cow!! It seemed like it would never get here and now it seems like it is coming up too fast. The girls are excited about it, but I think that it seems too far away at this point.

My main concern right now is flying. I haven't flown since February, 2001 and so much has changed. Also, we are heavy packers. It's not such a big deal when we're driving but my husband keeps reminding me that we have to make sure that the suitcases aren't too heavy. I know that we can do laundry there, but we are going to be gone for 10 days and there are certain things that I think we need!

Like I said, we're heavy packers!
Photobucket

No comments: