Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - The Wednesday Edition





Ugh!! I am pretty late with this and it's amazing, but I am already having trouble remembering what we had two nights ago!!! (I have been feeling a little overwhelmed this week.)

Ok - so this week was/is nothing too spectacular:

Monday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - we ended up not having these last week because my girls ended up all eating dinner at my parents' house. Very nice!

Tuesday - Spaghetti and Meatballs - a standard at our house

Wednesday - Bacon Beef Roll - This was a new one for us. It's from Fix-It and Enjoy-It Cookbook and it's basically mini-meatloaves wrapped in bacon. It's a keeper :)

Thursday - This was going to be a tough one. It's my husband's birthday and I wanted him to have a nice dinner. I'm not a great cook and I have one meal that he really enjoys :) The problem is that I tend to make it a lot, like before he has to travel out of town for work, when I know he's having a tough week, etc. Well...he's been traveling for work a lot lately, so it wouldn't be anything special for his birthday. I was thinking about getting something from Make and Take, but luckily for me (and him!!), my parents volunteered to watch the girls so that we can go out to dinner. I feel like it's my birthday too :) He hasn't decided where he would like to go, but it needs to be in the area so that limits us a little bit. Still...

Friday - Halloween Night buffet - popcorn chicken, mini hotdogs, mini pizzas - things that will be quick and easy to eat as we try and get ready while answering the door for the early TOTers.

Saturday - Pizza Night!! My favorite night of the week :)

Sunday - We are planning on being out of town for the day so we will be eating out. I LOVE eating out, so this is a good week!!

See more great meal ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie's blog!!

No comments: