Friday, October 17, 2008

Sharing a recipe

I love blogs!! I am always adding new blogs to my favorites list and I love it when I find a new post. I normally will spend some time at night going through all of my blogs and seeing if there are any new updates, but I have recently discovered Google Reader. What a great tool. I don't have all of my blogs added to it yet, but eventually I will. With one click, I can find out which blogs have been updated and can then go and check them out. Wonderful!! And a time-saver. Who doesn't love that??

One of the things that I love to see on blogs is recipes. I have found a ton of great recipes this way. This nice thing about most blog recipes is that they are tried and true.

On to the recipe. Awhile ago I found this recipe through a blog, through a blog, etc. Unfortunately, I can't remember who posted it but I do remember that it's a Paula Deen recipe. In general, I love Paula's recipe and this is no exception. I think that it's partly due to my Southern heritage :)

Corn Salad

2 cans of whole kernel corn - drained
1 small white onion chopped
1 green bell pepper chopped
1 cup of real mayo
1 small bag of chili cheese Frito's

Mix the first 4 ingredients together, chill. When serving, add the chips on individual plates and mix. Enjoy :)

I would post a photo but I made it last month and it went quick :) Hmmm...maybe it's time for more!

No comments: