Thursday, November 13, 2008

What A Rush!!!!!

Because we are leaving for vacation in 24 short days, I am trying to get my ducks in a row and take care of as much holiday "stuff" as I can.

Yesterday I mailed out our first box of Christmas presents. Then, as I was waiting in line at the Post Office, I realized that it's the only box that we have to mail for Christmas this year. Everything else will be hand-delivered. Yippee!!

This feels so awesome. I am almost always struggling to get ahead of things and it almost never happens. When I mailed that package today, I felt like I was on top of things. Of course, that feeling will probably end in the next few minutes. It won't last long, that's for sure! But, I will enjoy it while it lasts :)

3 comments:

Susanne said...

I've never had the experience of mailing Christmas presents as all our relatives live right here. I do however, get to now mail my daughter care packages for college and I like to do that about once a month.

Dawn said...

Oh, I am jealous. We did make some Christmas presents yesterday and I am working on our Christmas cards now, but I am no where near shipping anything. We have also started to play Christmas carols. How about you?

Lisa Spence said...

Congrats on being ahead of the game! Me, I'm in denial that Thanksgiving is like NEXT WEEK and Christmas a few short weeks after that!