Thursday, November 20, 2008

Overwhelmed!!

I am totally overwhelmed right now. I get like this sometimes when I feel like everything is out of control. I have what I feel is a million things to do ( I won't even begin to list them) and just not enough hours in the day. I know that many people feel like this, especially around this time of the year, but I guess I'm just not good under pressure!

One of my problems, when I am feeling like this, is that I just shut down. I think that it's because I don't even know where to start or feel like I can't do much (enough) in the time that I have.

I am hoping that just by saying this aloud (kinda) that it will be enough of an impetus to get going!!! We have a lot of fun things coming up and I don't want to be a basket case. Hopefully I will be able to turn things around today.

Wish me luck :)

No comments: