Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday





This is an easy week :)

Monday - Leftover Weeknight Lasagna (in freezer)

Tuesday - Chicken patties

Wednesday
- Leftover meatloaf (in freezer)

Thursday - Breakfast - Chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, bacon **

Friday - Cheeseburgers

Saturday - Pizza Night

Sunday - Tacos

**My two oldest girls loved helping me make dinner last week so we are doing it again (my little two were spending the night with my parents). And...it is very true that kids are more likely to eat something when they have helped to make it! This week, I had a hard time finding a recipe that was kid-friendly to make and was something that I thought they would like. I had our Thursday breakfast dinner planned for a different night, but then I decided that it was perfect for a kid dinner because there is a lot of measuring and mixing with it. I think they will love it! I'll just have to pay close attention to how many chocolate chips they are eating while we're making the pancakes :)

For some great meal ideas, visit Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Happy Eating :)

No comments: