Saturday, May 24, 2008

It's Crunch Time!!!!

Ok...so the van is fine. It was just something that needed to be reset (and wasn't) after the work that was done earlier this week. We were in and out of the car place in ten minutes. Phew!!!!!!

Today is the day. The hardest day. I have a huge list of things that I need to do, but I think that we're in good shape. Part of the problem is that I like to have everything in order, even if it has nothing to do with going away, before we leave. This includes having all of our laundry clean, ironed and put away. That is usually what gets me in the end. I have tried to let go of some of that, but it is nice to come home to a clean house and clean laundry!

My goal is to be DONE by 9:30 at the latest tonight so that I can relax with a couple of house flipping shows on TLC or watch Juno, which we rented. We'll see how it goes :)

No comments: