Thursday, May 22, 2008

This is the last thing that I need to be doing right now!

I have decided to start a blog about our upcoming family trips. This is an exceptional year for us in terms of traveling. We usually have one pretty significant trip per year, and a couple little ones (day or one overnight), but this year we have three trips planned between now and December.

In three short days, we are leaving to travel from NY to Alabama. I have list upon list of things that I want/need to do...and here I am, starting a blog. I thought that this would be a great way to document our trip and to remind me of what works and what doesn't.

Our cast of characters includes myself (Robin), my husband (Chuck) and our four daughters (ages 8, just about 6 and 3 1/2 year old twins).

For me, the hardest part is getting ready, which is what I am knee-deep in now. I hope to post several times over the next few days as we get ready for this adventure!

No comments: